Friday, December 01, 2006

I think.....
So , I am.

My mind is simple.
So, I can fly.

25/11/2006
It is closed to midnight when I back to Emerald hill.

According to the agreement, FoxConn have car to pick up us in Hotel. It is unexpected to me, there is 25 managers and engineers waiting for us. I was requested to be speaker of total solution . I ask Paul to introduce AR coating and I present the machine for ASM.
Our solution meet FoxConn's requirement. So, we are treated lunch as VIP.

It is magic. FoxConn grow up promptly to 280,000 employees within 14 years. Johnny has character of General and Passion. We are invited to vacation in Yacht Sunday. But, we have works on way. It is pending until we get business .

It is first time for Paul to China, HonKong and Taiwan. Paul is exciting to get big challenge from FoxConn and have vacation in HonKong. We seperated when I send him on train.


No comments: